Sometimes we reach a point in our lives when we realise there just has to be a better way.
The Integrative Lifestyle Approach
What is The Integrative Lifestyle Approach?
The Integrative Lifestyle Approach I use here at Breakfree Nutrition (sometimes also called a Lifestyle Medicine approach) is one that aims to identify and address ALL the controllable factors contributing to your struggles with food, body and weight - including:
- lifestyle and behavioural factors (your daily habits and routines);
- biological and metabolic factors (the stuff going on with your hormones and in your cells);
- psychological and motivational factors (the stuff going on in your head);
- environmental factors (the stuff going on all around you).
This approach is a unique blend of nutritional science, eating psychology, lifestyle medicine and health coaching; and is designed to help you finally overcome your biggest and scariest challenges with food and body... so you can become the best and healthiest version of yourself.
Your eating, moving, sleeping and self-care habits
Any mindsets, thoughts, emotions and coping styles keeping you stuck
Any biological and hormonal factors impacting your metabolism
Everything going on around you that impacts your choices and habits
How Does it Work?
Let's be honest. If you're gaining weight or struggling with food, then these things are happening for a reason. And we need to identify what these reasons are and address them head on so you can make progress and achieve lasting results.
- a hormonal imbalance?
- a nutritional deficiency?
- a digestive problem?
- a sleeping issue?
- metabolic inflammation?
- dysregulated hunger or fullness signals?
- unresolved stress?
- a disordered relationship with food?
- a poorly managed health condition?
- a difficult life circumstance?
- unmet emotional needs?
- feeling overwhelmed and overloaded?
- a lack of self-care?
- or are there some unhelpful thinking patterns and mindsets tripping you up?
Traditional approaches like dieting, slashing carbs or fats, counting calories, meal plans, detoxes, juice cleanses, supplements and gym memberships will never help you identify, let alone address, the underlying causes. These are all just band-aid fixes that distract you from doing the REAL work.
Well, my approach is very different. VERY different. I'll personally guide you through a step-by-step process to:
- change your biology (your hormone balance, metabolic regulation, taste preferences, digestion etc.);
- change your habits (how you eat, move, sleep, plan, respond to stress, deal with cravings and take care of yourself);
- change your environment (take back your power in challenging surroundings, circumstances and relationships);
- change your psychology (your unhelpful self-talk, perspectives, mindsets, expectations and self-beliefs).
When you work with me to change these things then an improved body composition (i.e. less fat) and a healthier relationship with food will follow. It HAS to.
Welcome to the Integrative Lifestyle Approach... and food and weight freedom.
Discover the 4 Key Strategies Critical for Getting Back In Charge of Your Eating and Your Weight
How is it Different?
Click on any tab below to learn more
How Do I Get Started?
Interested in working with me privately? If so, great!
Every month, a few new spots open up as clients naturally progress through their program and move on with their lives.
These one-on-one spots don't last long and are only available to people who qualify. (I will only work with you if I believe you will truly benefit from the Integrated Lifestyle Approach).
So if you are ready, let’s explore working together, so you can reach your goals faster, transform your body and health like never before, and begin living the life you truly deserve.
Go here to schedule a FREE Discovery Session and let's start the process.
(Although the Breakfree Clinic is located in Adelaide, Australia, thanks to the Internet, geography is no barrier. I routinely work with clients all over the globe via Skype, Messenger, telephone, email and the Breakfree Nutrition on-line coaching dashboard and app.)