This website and all products, programs and services provided by Breakfree Nutrition and its staff are wholly owned and operated by Genescript Pty Ltd ATF The Genescript Trust (ABN 41 746 837 996) herein referred to as 'Breakfree Nutrition', 'us', 'we' or 'our'.
By accessing and using this website and any of its associated products, programs and services you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions you cannot use this website or access any of its products, programs or services.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time without notice and so you should check this page regularly for any revised or new content.
Your Personal Information
Access to Website, Products, Services and Programs
Breakfree Nutrition reserves the right to modify, withdraw or restrict access to all or any part of this website, its products, programs and services without notice. We will not be liable for any loss or damage should you not be able to access this website for any reason and for any period of time.
Breakfree Nutrition reserves the right to refuse sale or cancel the order of or restrict access to any product, service or program if it is considered not to be appropriate or safe for the client concerned. A number of factors may be considered before a particular product, program or service is supplied by us. These may include, but are not limited to your age, body mass index, fitness, medical history, medications, pregnancy status, health conditions and mental health status.
For certain health conditions or circumstances (and with your permission) it may be necessary for us to obtain prior medical consent from your doctor before we can commence working with you or accept your registration. If you do not allow us to obtain this medical consent we may not be able to provide you with our services.
The products, services and programs provided by Breakfree Nutrition are not suitable if you are under 18 years of age or have been previously diagnosed with an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia. By using this website or purchasing any of its products, programs or services you are declaring that neither of these circumstances apply to you.
Breakfree Nutrition may terminate your registration or access to any product, service or program if, in our opinion, you breach these terms; commit any illegal, dishonest or fraudulent act; behave in a way that might harm our reputation; breach any intellectual property rights; or if we believe your continued access to the product, service or program could adversely affect your health or wellbeing. Breakfree Nutrition shall not be required to provide you with a refund or other compensation.
Breakfree Nutrition reserves the right to either postpone or cancel a group based program or workshop at any time prior to the scheduled start date if there are insufficient registrations. Under these circumstances, you will be provided the option of a full refund.
You will be required to pay for your Program by Credit Card either in full, prior to the commencement of the program, or by instalments. By electing to pay by instalments, you authorize us to charge your credit card when payments fall due.
All prices displayed on this website and fees charged by us are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. All charges are non-refundable except as required by law or when we determine you meet the requirements of our satisfaction guarantee (see below). Prices are subject to change without notice.
We are not responsible for charges or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution.
When purchasing from us, your card details are transmitted through a secure server using industry standard SSL encryption and your Credit Card data is not hosted or stored by us after processing. An electronic receipt will be issued via email upon successful payment. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
If your purchase was for personal coaching services, we will contact you within 3 business days of payment, via email and / or telephone, to provide you with further details.
Refunds & Guarantee
Breakfree Nutrition offers a satisfaction guarantee when you enroll in the Food and Weight Freedom 6 Month Transformation. We guarantee that if at the end of your 6-month program, you are not satisfied by your progress, we will provide you with a full refund after your completion of the program.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies and skills provided during your program. In the event that you request a refund, you will need to demonstrate you did indeed take action to implement the strategies and practice the skills by meeting all of the following conditions:
- Requirement #1: The refund period commences either 7 days after the date of your 18th (and final) Private Strategy Session or at exactly 27 weeks from the date of your first Private Strategy Session/Foundation Session, whichever occurs first. The refund period closes on the 14th day (at 11.59pm Australian EST) after this date. Your request for a refund must be received by us via email during the specified 14 day period.
- Requirement #2: You must have attended at least 16 Private Strategy Sessions within 6 months of the date of your very first Strategy Session (Foundation Session).
- Requirement #3: You must have successfully completed the action steps/habits/skills-practice on at least 80% of the "Action Cards" on your online dashboard.
- Requirement #4: You must have provided all the necessary feedback (including Weekly Reviews, checklists, responses to questions, worksheets etc.) as it falls due on at least 85% of the “Action Cards” on your online dashboard.
- Requirement #5 : You must have maintained your Food Log across at least 85% of the days throughout your program (unless otherwise agreed and documented on your online dashboard).
When we are satisfied that you have met the above five requirements we will issue a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days.
The above guarantee only applies to the 6 Month Transformation and not to any other service.
You may cancel your enrollment in the Food and Weight Freedom program or any other service we provide at any time by contacting us. In the event that you withdraw from a program or service, Breakfree Nutrition shall not be required to provide you with a refund or other compensation unless otherwise specified in your Service Agreement.
The information contained on this website is strictly for educational purposes only and is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing that you will lose weight or reach any of your goals by participating in any of our programs or services. You also understand that the results experienced by each client may significantly vary.
The advice provided by Breakfree Nutrition in any of its programs or services is not meant to supersede or replace the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should always seek the advice of your doctor or suitably qualified health care professional before commencing a weight control program or acting on any information provided by Breakfree Nutrition.
Breakfree Nutrition, or any of its directors, employees, shareholders or agents, will not be liable for any decision you take or action you make based upon the information provided by us on this website or within any of our programs or services.
Although we take due care and endeavour to provide evidence-based information, services and programs, you agree to use such information or participate in any service or program provided by us at your own risk. Breakfree Nutrition, or any of its directors, employees, shareholders or agents, will not be liable for any harm or loss caused by relying on or using any such information or by participating in any such service or program.
While Breakfree Nutrition will take all reasonable precautions, we cannot guarantee that any downloadable files available on this website will be free of any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other infected code. We will not be liable for any harm, loss or costs associated with downloading any such infection.
Breakfree Nutrition reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions found on this website without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content, software, text, images, graphics, videos, logos, including the design and layout of this website are the property of Breakfree Nutrition. You may only download, store and print this content for your own home, personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of this website's content without prior written authorization from us may violate copyright or trademark laws and may lead to prosecution or litigation.
You may not distribute, publish, on-sell or post to any other website any content, resources, worksheets, or videos available on this website or provided to you as part of your program or service.
We explicitly prohibit use of the material on this website in any manner other than as expressly allowed by us in these terms. With respect to your use of or participation in any interactive facility on the website, you acknowledge and agree that: you are legally responsible for all content you submit; under no circumstances will you post any material, or engage in any behaviour, that is, or could reasonably be taken to be, predatory or intimidating, or in any way designed to solicit identifying information from anyone under the age of 18 years; we may notify and/or cooperate with any authorities and law enforcement agencies in relation to any of your activities in connection with the Website, including providing any and all information about you held by us (whether of a personal nature or otherwise), to those entities; you will not:
- post or transmit any illegal, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, abusive, offensive, defamatory, racially or sexually vilifying, obscene, pornographic or indecent material of any kind (including Restricted or Prohibited Content in accordance with the National Classification Code), or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so;
- post or transmit false or misleading material or make any form of misleading or deceptive representation;
- knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material, which contains a computer virus or other corruptible material;
- exploit the activity for your own commercial or unlawful purposes or the commercial or unlawful purposes of any other person (including the posting of advertisements or "spam" or any other means that are contrary to our commercial or lawful interests);
- provide access or links to any computer files that contain material which may infringe the intellectual property rights of another person; or
- delete or alter or attempt to delete or alter attributions, legal notices, trademarks or copyright marks on any material contained in the Website; and at our request you agree to do all things necessary and desirable, either to give effect to these terms or to help us comply with all regulatory directions and obligations.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, our website or any of our programs or services, you may contact Breakfree Nutrition via any of the below means:
Telephone (Australia wide): 1300 39 40 50
Email: Use our Contact Form
PO Box 236
Mitcham Shopping Centre 5062
Last revised November 21, 2017